Eyes & Hearing / The Heywood Blind Welfare Society
- 1 Starkey St, Heywood OL10 4JS
Social and Welfare group for persons with any kind of
The Heywood Blind Welfare Society’s method of operation:
- Provides human resources
- Provides buildings/facilities/open space
- Provides services
The Heywood Blind Welfare Society provides services to:
- People with disabilities
The Heywood Blind Welfare Society’s charitable objectives:
- the promotion of the welfare of the blind and
- to provide, maintain, manage and control a social
centre or club for blind and partially-sighted persons
and all activities connected therewith.
- to provide assistance and advIce.
- to watch and assist any movement that is in the
general interest of the blind.
- to co-operate with the rochdale metropolitan
borough council, any local authority or any
organisation which is conducive in any way to the
attainment of the soCiety’s objects.