Disabilities / RADDAG Rochdale & District Action Group
- 5 Summer St, Rochdale OL16 1SY
Phone number is also the TEXT number.
Can be found on Facebook and Twitter.
( RADDAG ) Rochdale and District Disability Action Group
has been established for over 30 years and registered as a charity and company limited by guarantee in 2006.
RADDAG is a user led organisation, with members who are experts by experience, and aims to be the representative voice of disabled people from within the Borough of Rochdale.
- Facilitation of consultation and involvement focus groups
- Participation in and leading on research projects
- Training around Equality and Diversity
- Information and advice on Equality issues
- Access Audits and expert advice on accessibility issues, including workshops and training
For further information and pricing please contact us.